The Conference Archives
The Conference Archives is located in a climate controlled room in the Conference Center. The Archives is the repository of the permanent non-current records of lasting administrative, historic, or legal value for the Wisconsin Annual Conference and its predecessor Conferences. The Archives is responsible for:
- Key records from closed local churches.
- Documentation of the Wisconsin Annual Conference’s work, including the Yearbooks and Journals as well as the minutes and reports of our Annual Conference’s Boards, Agencies, and Commissions.
- Biographical files on our pastors.
- Local church files, including information on local church history and anniversaries.
- Research resources such as books on United Methodist history, Disciplines, a large hymnal collection, and publications of the Annual Conference and its agencies.
Research requests should be directed to the Archives.
The Archives is currently closed to visitors, but always accepting requests for information