Forms & Reports (UPDATE LINKS)
WisVIM Forms & Reports
Below are forms and other resources for VIM trip leaders and volunteers.
Current Forms and Information
- Disaster Relief Coverage for Volunteers
- National VIM Scholarship Application
- Responsibilities of UMVIM Leadership
- VIM Welcome First Timers
- VIM Work Camp Team Member Evaluation Form
- WAC - VIM Income/Expense Log
- International VIM Mission Trip Report Form
- International VIM Project Registration Form
- International VIM Scholarship Application
Past VIM-related Forms and Reports
- National Volunteers in Mission Report (2014)
- Work Camp Report (2015)
- Work Camp Report (2014)
- Work Camp Report (2013)
- Work Camp Report (2012)
- Work Camp Report (2011)
- Work Camp Report (2010)
- Work Camp Report (2009)
Below are links to other organizations that coordinate with VIM or provide other volunteer opportunities:
- General Board of Global Ministries
VIM jurisdictions are part of the United Methodist General Board of Global Ministries.
- Global Young People Missions
Connect with many youth mission destination throughout the world.
- Mercy Ships
Bringing hope and healing to the world's forgotten poor.
- Methodist NOMADS
The NOMADS program offers persons with recreational vehicles the opportunity to share their time and skills in United Methodist projects, including churches, camps, mission agencies, and local neighborhoods.
- UMCOR Emergency Response
United Methodist Committee on Relief Emergency Response Program.
- United Methodist Children's Services
In 2009 UMCS served over 50,000 women, children and families living in poverty in Milwaukee County. It is now the largest resource center in the Milwaukee area. VIM sponsors trips to UMCS each year.
- VIM North Central Jurisdiction
Wisconsin VIM works under the auspices of the North Central Jurisdiction.
- Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD)
VOAD is an umbrella organization that coordinates disaster relief. Wisconsin VIM has a cooperative relationship with VOAD.