Clergy Tax Seminar
The Wisconsin United Methodist Foundation’s Clergy Tax Workshop is designed to assist you in the preparation of your 2022 Federal and Wisconsin state income tax filings. This year’s tax workshop will a hybrid event, in-person at Sun Prairie United Methodist Church and online via Zoom and YouTube. James Tarp, a tax consultant with Mennenga Tax & Financial Service will facilitate. Feel free to bring your tax returns, which you can finish filling out during the workshop. If you are a church treasurer and have questions about clergy taxes or tax forms, this workshop could be informative to you as well.
- Parsonages, housing allowances, and taxes
- Preparing W-2’s for Clergy (helpful for church treasurers)
- Tax tips
- Time to ask your tax questions
This workshop is made possible through a grant from a bequest from the Rev. Carl Berry is provided at no cost to the Wisconsin Conference or to apportionments.
When: January 23, 2023
- 1:00 – 2:30 pm Tax information for clergy, church treasurers, retirees
- 2:30 – 3:30 pm Important specific tax information for new retirees (please attend the first 90 minutes for important clergy specific tax information)
- In-person: Sun Prairie United Methodist Church (702 North St. Sun Prairie, WI)
- Virtual: Zoom Webinar or Wisconsin United Methodist Foundation YouTube Channel
Registration: Register by clicking here. The registration deadline is January 16.