Updates from the Conference COVID-19 Taskteam
Update: January 2022
Latest Health and Safety Updates
Where can I find out more details from CDC?
Where can I find out details on how to get vaccinated?
WISCONSIN COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS INFORMATION
Everyone ages 12 and older will be eligible for COVID-19 vaccinations starting May 13, 2021. Read More
Public Resources and Guidelines
State Guidelines and Latest Updates
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Outbreaks in Wisconsin
- Track current Wisconsin investigation details.
- Updates will be posted by 2 p.m. on weekdays.
- From Governor Evers:
Additional Government Resources
- Center for Disease Control
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- These resources are mainly geared towards schools, but there are several resources that churches may find helpful