Mequon United Methodist Church, a Traditional/Contemporary worship church in Mequon, WI is seeking a part time (12-15 hrs/wk) Director of Music Ministry position to expand our music offerings to better achieve our mission of in making “God’s Love Real” and developing disciples of Jesus Christ.
The ideal candidate is an energetic, creative, Christ-centered individual with the ability to motivate others through support, development and performance in contemporary worship music programs.
- Must feel “called” by the Lord to do His work.
- Computer knowledge, general office machines experience.
- Sing and play rhythm guitar or piano at a public performance level
- Can read and transpose sheet music and chord charts
- Develop youth music programs to engage children and youth
- Support & grow adult & special event music ministry leaders & volunteers
- Coordinate music for all worship services
Bachelor’s Degree in Music or 2 to 3 years successful experience in church music, both traditional and contemporary. Candidates with experience in rhythm guitar, vocal, and soundboard experience will receive heightened consideration.
A salaried position with two-week vacation. See the full job description at mequonumc.org
Submit resume to email@example.com or ATTN: Pastor Sue, Mequon United Methodist Church, 11011 North Oriole Lane, Mequon WI 53092
Contact: Rick Gattoni
Address: 11011 North Oriole Lane Mequon 53092