Church Charge Conference Forms Support
Welcome to our Church/Charge Conference support page!
On October 12, 2020 an email from Heidi Careaga, District Administrator, was emailed to every clergy, SPRC Chair, Church Council Chair and Office Manager. The email included a link to access the Church/Charge Conference forms via a personalized “People Portal”. The people portal is a new feature of the conference website to access your online Charge Conference forms. If you have responsibility for a church/charge conference form and did not get the invitation, contact your pastor, church administrator, or District Administrator for assistance.
On the left side of the People Portal page you will see invitations to complete a form, or group of forms (called a FormVite). Clergy and Office Managers will also see a link to the Church Dashboard. The Church Dashboard offers a place to update leadership information in addition to providing Charge conference information.
Popular supported web browsers: Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, we recommend that you use the latest version.
Some forms are completed by downloading a PDF form and then uploading that form back to the online form. Or supporting documents may be uploaded. Be sure to download the PDF to your local computer so you can save the completed version for upload. Some web browsers will display the form when you click on the link, but you need to download it to be able to fill it in and save your work.
INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO: We have made this short video available for you to understand the Charge Conference Forms submission process such as to navigate accessing the People Portal and Church Dashboard. It also shows the steps to completing each online form.
WEBINAR VIDEO: We hosted a Q & A Webinar on October 22nd at 7pm. On this webinar we went over the process of accessing the people portal, the church dashboard as well as instructions for filling out and submitting Church/Charge Conference is provided. Please go to this link to view the Webinar video CLICK HERE.
Key points to remember:
- You can save a form and return to it if you need to gather information.
- After saving the form – you must also SUBMIT the form. Once you do that, you cannot make further edits.
- If you need to edit a form after it has been submitted, contact your District Administrator. They can “unsubmit” the form so you can make changes.
- A FormVite may contain several forms. Return to the FormVite to complete all forms for your church.
- Some forms need to be passed to another person to be completed. The video shows a simple process to share a FormVite to another person.
2021 Support Worksheet information (due 10 days prior to the Charge Conference):
- When you upload/attach the Support Worksheet form into the FormVite you need to upload/attach the same Excel sheet that was provided to you. No other format will be acceptable (scanned documents on a PDF, word documents, pictures etc.)
- If you are appointed to a multiple point charge please submit only one support worksheet on your primary church dashboard. Remember to do the Multiple Charge Breakdown sheet (sheet/bottom tab #3 in the Support Worksheet).
- Important documents included in the 2021 Support Worksheet:
- Instructions & Index, Pension Calculation Flow Chart
- 2021 Health Insurance Premiums Tables, you can visit the Health & Pension Page for more information.
- The amount on line 1 of your Pastoral Support Form must be equal to or greater than the MINIMUM SALARY amount listed below. These minimum salary levels will be voted upon at the October 24, 2020 Annual Conference Session. Churches are encouraged to pay above the minimum. The 2021 recommended Minimum Compensation amounts are 1.7% higher than 2020.
- Full Elders and Deacons, Provisional Members and Associate Members $43,704
- Licensed Local Pastors $39,540
Budget and Charge/Church Conference Minutes: This year we created a space for these reports to be submitted through the people portal. Check on the due dates for these reports.
Feel free to call or email us with any questions. Thanks in advance for submitting your forms in a timely basis keeping in mind the Charge Conference Due Dates.