Welcome to the webpage for the Finance Office. Our normal office hours are 8:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m. We are here to faithfully serve the churches of the Wisconsin Annual Conference and invite you to contact our office with questions, concerns and general feedback on how we can serve you better. We can be reached by phone at (608) 837-7320 or by fax at (608) 825-8287.
750 Windsor Street, Suite 104
Sun Prairie, WI 53590-2149
- Latest Apportionment Report - Churches by Percentage Paid
- Vanco Login Website Has Changed: If your church is currently logging into Vanco to make online payments, please use the updated website url: https://myvanco.vancopayments.com/secure/gcfa_login.htm
- Notify Conference of Bank Changes– If your church is currently utilizing the auto pay option with the conference that allows for the monthly deduction of apportionment or benefit payments, please contact us if there has been a change in your bank account. Click here for more information.
- Finance Committee Purpose & Responsibilities
- Local Church Audit Guide – The United Methodist Book of Discipline assigns the responsibility for the annual audit of financial records to the committee on finance. The committee “shall make provisions for an annual audit of the financial statements of the local church and all its organizations and accounts. The committee shall make a full and complete report to the annual charge conference” (258.4d). Click here for frequently asked questions.
- Chuck Knows Church
- Apportionments: How the church stretches your dollar
- GCFA Basic Apportionment Video
- Connectional Giving
- Wisconsin Conference Apportionments
- What Does Our Connectional Giving (Through Apportionments) Make Possible?
Electronic Fund Transfer Program
Browse information about the UM EFT program (posted on the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) website).