A Call to Action for Immigration Reform was approved at Annual Conference that calls Wisconsin United Methodists to:
- Advocate for the principles of comprehensive immigration reform,
- Work closely with the leadership of the Immigration Task Force of the Wisconsin Annual Conference to spread awareness about the need for immigration reform,
- Commit to engage in specific ministries of hospitality to newly arrived migrants,
- Begin a visitation program for migrants at a local detention center,
- Develop mutual, egalitarian relationships between and among immigrant and Anglo congregations,
- Participate individually and during the public corporate prayer times in the Isaiah 58 National Solidarity Vigil and Fast for Arizona to be observed in Wisconsin a week each year
- Join faith coalitions within Wisconsin and the North Central Jurisdiction that advocate for the principles of comprehensive immigration reform.