Items Free or For Sale Throughout the Conference:
The Metro Regional Office is downsizing for its May 15-16 Relocation! Below is a list of items available to UMCs during May at its current address: 1442 N. Farwell Ave Suite 402, Milwaukee, 53202. To view items & arrange for pickup, contact Barb at 414-271-5080 or
- Table, cherry finish wood, very good condition, 4' round
- Savin Copier, model 9935DP; gently used, needs service adjustment, 58"w x 25"d x 45"h
- Walnut pedestal desk, 60" x 30"
- 1 4-Drawer Lateral File Cabinet, 36" x 18"
- 3 each - Open, six-shelf bookcases, composite walnut finish; 6'h x 2.5'w x 1'd
- 1 Cabinet-base bookcase, composite fruitwood finish, 6'h x 28"w x 1'd
- 1 Metal Adjustable 4-shelf bookcase, dove gray, 36"w x 18"d
- 2 each – Storage shelves, 36"w x 18"d x 72"h
- Media cart, black wood, 24"w x 15"d x 21"h
- Media cart, black wood, 24"w x 15"d x 31"h
- Multi-CD Player, donated, never used here, 12"w x 15" x 15"
- 1 Wheeled luggage-type tote case
- Miscellaneous filing and mail room supplies: Green hanging files, used binders, dot matrix printer labels
- 1 Large Microwave
- Bound copies of WI Conf Yearbook & Journals, 1973-1992
- Heavy Duty Folding Machine
- Copier - Canon Imagerunner 3245i (45 copies per min.). New in Sept. 2008. Features: 4 paper trays and bypass paper tray, stapler, network printing & scanning capability. Past History: Copier has always been under a service contract, very dependable with no problems, new drum & rollers, installed in March. Service history is available. Manuals and CD's are included. Extra toner and staples included. Asking Price: $4,950. Contact:
at (414) 762-4600.
- Electric Organ - Any church, organization or individual looking for an organ is invited to contact Robert Lawrence, 1014 Belmont Drive, Waukesha, (262) 544-4567. Robert's mother, who passed away in December, had a Hammond electric organ in her home in eastern Wisconsin. The family heirloom is available after the sale of her house to the first individual, organization or institution who expresses interest and is willing to pay transportation charges.
Items Sought Throughout the Conference:
- Music - "The Faith We Sing" accompanist edition published by Abingdon Press (2000). Contact
at Lake Geneva United Methodist Church. (posted 2/21/13)
- Piano / Small Pews / Drummer - If any church has an upright piano in good condition that they are giving away or selling at a low price, please contact us. Also, we are looking for small pews for our children's church. We are also in need of a drummer that is willing to play in our Sunday worship services from 10am to 12pm. Please contact Pastor Garay (email:
) - Office number (414-384-4593 / 321-438-8779).
- United Methodist Children's Services is seeking donations of school supplies for our first annual back-to-school celebration for all the residents of our 70 units of housing. We hope to have all the needed supplies for over 100 children available at this celebration in August. To do so, we need your help starting now. Please consider gathering school supplies over the summer including during your Vacation Bible School or other special events. We need the supplies by August 2nd, to give us time to organize and distribute them. Several churches have already committed to supply the backpacks, so we do not have a need for backpacks.
Click here for the K-8 supply list for Milwaukee Public Schools attached. High School supplies are similar but also include the expensive graphing calculators needed for high school math classes. If your church is interested in donating one or some of these calculators, please contact Cindy Thompson for more information at
Any school supply donations beyond the immediate need will be stored for ongoing distribution throughout the school year or distributed through our family resource center.
Wisconsin Conference - The Wisconsin Conference has several IT items available for sale at the costs indicated below or best offer. All items much be picked up at the conference office in Sun Prairie or the cost of shipping will be an additional charge. If interested, contact
- 3M 3700 Overhead Projector - $65
- Three -- Netgear SC101 Storage Central Network Attached Storage IDE - $30 each
- Two -- SATA Backplane for 3 Hot Swap Drives - $20 each
- Three -- Belkin F5D7010TT Wireless G Laptop Network Cards - $10 each
- Four-- Netgear AGM731F Fiber Optic Modules - $150 each
- PC TV TV Tuner Card for Laptops - $30
- SATA Backplane for 4 Hot Swap Drives - $20
- Seagate ST330620A 30GB IDE - $5
- Seagate ST340015A 40GB IDE -$5
- Seagate ST340016A 40GB IDE - $5
- Seagate Barracuda ATA V ST340017A 40GB IDE - $5
- Hitachi IC35L060AVV207-0 40GB IDE - $5
- Maxtor 33P3363 40GB IDE - $5
- Western Digital WD800BB-23JHA1 80GB IDE - $10
- Western Digital WD400BB-75DEA0 40GB IDE - $5
- Western Digital WD200BB-75CLB0 20GB IDE - $3