- Conference Staff Invite You to Annual Conference: Click here to watch a video invitation from many of our Conference Staff members with more exciting information about this year's gathering.
- Attend Pre-Conference Briefing May 20: All members to Annual Conference are encouraged to save the date for a Pre-Conference briefing in your district on May 20. Topics to be addressed include an update on the Feasibility Study for the state-wide Fundraising Campaign, constitutional amendments from General Conference 2016, Annual Conference 101 Tips, the proposed 2018 budget, and a preview of highlights from this year’s Annual Conference. Click here for dates and times.
- Display Table, Hotel Rooms, and Meals Reminder: All display tables have been filled. There are still rooms available at the Marriott. The deadline to register for meals is May 19. NO meals will be available for purchase after that date.
- Adam Hamilton to be Featured Speaker: Click here for more information.
- Changes to Registration in 2017: Click here for more information.
- Submit Award Nominations by May 1: Click here for more information.
- Register for Blueprint for Wellness Screening: Click here for more information.
- Register for Pension Consultations: Click here for more information.