Joint circuit meetings have been scheduled with the dates, times and locations listed below. Don Greer and Forrest Wells will both be present. If you are unable to attend the one that is “your circuit group” please find another one to attend.
The Agenda Includes:
- Devotions and spiritual reflection;
- Each clergy sharing a brief update including personal life and congregational ministry;
- Clarifying the purpose and expectations for circuit clergy groups;
- Next steps for laity circuits;
- General church and Wisconsin Conference updates including appointment updates;
- Seeking and asking for your input for future lay/clergy training events;
- Pre-planning for charge conferences for next fall; and
- Any issue or concern you would like to raise.
Dates and Locations
- March 9 (Thursday) 10:00 a.m. at La Crosse: Faith UMC (Circuit 10)
- March 20 (Monday) 9:30 a.m. at Merrill: Christ UMC (Circuits 1, 2, 3, 4)
- March 27 (Monday) 1:30 p.m. at Marshfield: Zion UMC (Circuits 5, 6)
- April 26 (Wednesday) 9:30 a.m. at Tomah: First UMC (Circuits 7,8,9)
- May 2 (Tuesday) 9:30 a.m. at Wautoma: Grace UMC (Circuits 11, 12, 13)